Building a brand takes time and effort. You have to watch out not only for the quality of your products or services but also for keeping a quality relationship with your customers.
This means that you’ll have to answer their questions, hear their complaints and offer solutions when needed. Part of that communication will come through your website, but in other cases your clients will go directly to social media.
In an ideal setting, all the mentions you’ll get in social media will be to praise your brand and the work your company is doing. But that is not always the case, there are always some unhappy customers in the mix. They will run directly to social media and do their best to get their negative comments to go viral. Before you know it, everything has been blown out of proportion and you’re in the middle of a PR nightmare.
This is where Awario comes in. This monitoring app will notify you the minute someone talks about your brand on social media. Not only that, you’ll be able to join in on the conversation and handle everything promptly, whether it is to answer questions about your products or to deal with that unhappy customer directly.
Awario Main features
- Succeed where others have failed. Monitor people’s complaints about your competitors’ companies or products. Be there for unhappy customers and offer them a solution. You’ll feed from your competition’s unsatisfied customers and grow your business.
- All in one place. The Awario dashboard will show you what you need to know about who’s talking about you, what are the influencers doing and who they are.
- No third-party web crawler. Awario comes with one of its own and it can search for your keywords on billions of pages and social media apps all at once.
- Boolean search takes your configuration to another level. You’ll not only look for specific keywords but also a combination of them using Boolean operators.
- Go local. You can set it up to be language or location specific. Monitor just your market and get exactly the data that you need.
- Top company - Awario is made by the sample people who brought you SEO Powersuite
All the power of this monitoring app doesn’t come cheap, they have different plans but they all go for thousands of dollars a year. For instance, their Premium plan costs USD 1,788 a year.
But as usual we have lined up some better deals for you.
Lifetime Deal [ALERT]
For a limited time you can get lifetime access to Awario for just $49.