Comet Cache Review
Any WordPress website owner who is interested in his/her metrics will tell you one thing: speed is very important when it comes to retaining and attracting your website visitors. It could cost you dearly if there is an increase in the loading time of your website by a second, although it may not seem like a big deal to you. Having this in mind, implementing a WordPress caching plugin is a no-brainer.
There are several ways you can speed up your website – such as cleaning up your database and image optimization. However, where the challenge lies is to identify the tool or plugin that would do a perfect job of the whole process. This is exactly where Comet Cache comes in.
This Comet Cache review will explore the features, pros, and cons and draw a conclusion of whether or not Comet Cache is really worth purchasing.
Comet Cache was formerly known as both Quick Cache and ZenCache. Currently, it is rapidly gaining popularity under this new name. What Comet Cache does is to take a real-time snapshot of every page, post, link, as well as category, and then caches them intuitively. This means that a lot of processing time that was initially responsible for the page load time of your website will be saved.
More often than not, Comet Cache uses an advanced technique with a view to determining exactly when to send a cached version. By default, users of this tool that are logged into the system, as well as, their website visitors who have recently commented on the site won’t be served cached pages. But users can edit this default setting from the settings page.
Comet Cache adds the perfect blend of reliability, simplicity, and speed to optimize the response of your website. It is effective, simple, and does not have any learning curve. In addition, it doesn’t come with any technical mumbo-jumbo which is rare for these types of plugins. With just a few clicks, Comet Cache is good to go. This tool can be implemented by anybody within 2 minutes. You can generate your page in less than two seconds with Comet Cache. Also, you will enjoy the freedom to experiment with other plugins, new themes, and changes in configuration.
Furthermore, Comet Cache excludes login pages, administrative pages, PUT/POST/DELETE/GET (w/ query string) request, as well as, CLI processes.
Comet Cache Main features
Comet Cache comes with a lot of unique features, making it one of the best plugins to optimize the speed of a WordPress website. Some of its features are;
- Simple setup: When you use Comet Cache, you would be amazed at its simple setup process. In less than 2 minutes, this tool is ready to start working.
- Post/Page/category/tag caching: With Comet Cache, your page, post, category, links, and tags will be cache seamlessly.
- Cache cleaning: This tool is one of the best plugins on the market that has the capacity to automatically and intelligently clear cache.
- Browser caching: This tool will also clear your website visitors’ browser cache
- RSS, RDF, and Atom feed caching
- 404 (not found) Request caching: When you implement Comet Cache on your WordPress website, 404 requests caching will be seamlessly done.
- This tool has one of the best automatic cache expiration times
- Developer friendly code base
- GET request caching and exclusion
- GZIP compression and WP-CLI compatibility
- Advanced Cache plugin system and debugging mode
- User-agent exclusion, URI Cache Exclusion, and HTTP Referrer patterns.
Comet Cache Pros
The following are some of the benefits of Comet Cache;
- Comet Cache has a well-documented and simple configuration
- Comet Cache comes with an advanced cache plugin systems for plugin developers and theme
- When you use Comet Cache, you have the options to control automatic cache clearing behavior for Posts page, home page, category, Author page, tag and Custom terms archive, RSS/RDF/ATOM feeds and XML SiteMaps.
- Comet Cache has a URI exclusion pattern that supports wildcards
- HTTP referrer exclusion patterns with supporting wildcards
- You have the ability to set an automatic expiration time
- Client-side caching that allows double-caching in the client-side browser
- Caching for 404 Error requests to reduce the impacts of those requests on the server
- The ability to cache or ignore URLs that contain query strings.
- Apache Optimizations to enable GZIP Compression, and WP-CLI Compatibility.
Comet Cache Cons
The two most notable drawbacks of this plugin are;
- Comet Cache can have conflicts with other plugins
- Comet Cache is not compatible with Google AMP.
Comet Cache - The Bottom Line
Comet Cache is a WordPress plugin that is designed to speed up the processing time of your WordPress website. Comet Cache is one of the most sought-after WordPress plugins by bloggers due to the fact that it increases the speed of their website. Literally every second counts when it comes to sales online so this is one of those must make webmaster investments.
Comet Cache takes a real-time snapshot of every page, post, link, as well as category, and then caches them intuitively so that the snapshots can later be referenced. In order for you to save the processing time that has been making your website slow, Comet Cache is the plugin that you need.
Comet Cache Lifetime Deal
Comet Cache Coupon Code at the link below.