Giving Docs allows users to easily create a Last Will and Testament online.
Generating a will is time-consuming and financially draining. The founder of Giving Docs, Brantley Boyett, knows this because he’s a lawyer. (And he approves this message.)
But with Giving Docs, you can create a will in just 10 minutes and avoid expensive lawyer fees!
How does Giving Docs help you create such an important document so quickly? With yes or no questions and short text entry.
There are five simple steps:
- Add your loved ones and organizations important in your life
- Define any specific gifts, such as cash amounts or possessions like family heirlooms
- Assign your distributions to people and organizations (::cough:: educational organization ::cough::)
- Choose your personal representative who will carry out your wishes for your estate
- Print off your will, visit a notary, and sign your will with two witnesses present