Hike is an instruction-based SEO solution for startups and small businesses to help them climb the search rankings.
There’s no mistake about it, turning SEO data into a successful strategy is not easy.
But Hike is able to simplify SEO by breaking things down into three straightforward phases:
- Building a bespoke SEO strategy
- Generating a list of actionable items to complete
- Tracking performance
In the bespoke strategy building phase, you will add your website, content topics, competitors, and website pages, which will all be used to help you build your own custom SEO keyword strategy and a content SEO strategy via curated content (from relevant blog, Twitter, and YouTube posts).
That’s right, Hike will show you popular content for the keywords you’ll be tracking. No more racking your brain on what content to create!
With keywords, competitors, and content selected, Hike will hit you with easy-to-understand and easy-to-complete SEO action items.
These action items will be ranked by priority (high, medium, and low).
And if you’re thinking there will just be a handful of tasks that won’t really move the needle, you’re sorely mistaken.
Hike can give you hundreds of action items — just mark as complete and move on to the next one.
Currently, startups and small businesses are sidestepping SEO struggles by using Hike.
Today’s Hike offering includes:
- Use on 1 website (website can be changed every 3 months for free, or more frequently for an additional $1)
- SEO strategy builder
- Track 25 keywords every other day
- Monthly keyword research
- Monthly content idea generation
- Daily analytics reporting
- Local SEO audit
- Backlink tracking
- Discount to add more websites at $14.99 p/m after the AppSumo deal ends (usual price for non-AppSumo customers is $64.99/mo.)
All of this SEO magic can be yours for just $49 for lifetime access!
No more confusing data. No more pricey “gurus.”
Just actionable tasks to improve your SEO.