PieSync interconnects your SaaS stack by syncing contacts across a wide variety of cloud-based apps.
Using PieSync’s intelligent two-way syncing, you can match and synchronize customer data in real-time to ensure you have a 360° view of your customers. (No coding required!)
Simply set up “If–this–then–that” rules or conditions to maintain customer segments, as well as accomplish complex automatic workflows.
By breaking down data silos, you’ll no longer worry about having inaccurate customer data, helping you better make high-level data-driven decisions.
Here are just a few ways you can use PieSync:
- Sync leads from your CRM to your email marketing platform for optimal campaign personalization and automation.
- Share contacts within large teams by connecting multiple Office or Google accounts with your CRM or marketing automation platform.
- Enrich the existing customer data in your CRM system with the data from your accounting or automation platforms.
PieSync allows you to sync contacts from any device, so your team is always up-to-date.
Currently, PieSync users are saving an average of 25 hours a month having their customer data automatically synced. (25 hours?! That’s like 5 Sunday naps!)
PieSync’s most popular plan, the Pro Plan, usually costs $708/year and includes:
- The ability to sync an unlimited amount of cloud apps
- Up to 2,500 active syncs
- Real-time syncs (if an app can’t do this, PieSync will make sure everything is in sync every 5 minutes)
- Custom fields and field mappings to sync any field to any other field across your clouds and apps
- Unlimited set of rules and filters to make sure the data you need is synced to the places you need it most
Sumo-lings, with what can only be described as “pure magic,” we got PieSync to agree to give you lifetime access to the Pro Plan for just $39!
$39 for consistent customer data across cloud apps? Yes, please!