PixelMe Appsumo Discount
Create powerful retargeting campaigns with PixelMe
Imagine being able to retarget anybody who clicks on your links. And we’re talking about anybody, even via Facebook and Twitter.
With the PixelMe URL shortener and retargeting pixel, your dreams can finally be turned into a reality.
And if a retargeting pixel sounds like something out of The Matrix to you, don’t worry: it’s just a piece of code that lets you target and track people who click on your links so you can show them more relevant ads and content.
With PixelMe you can increase clickthroughs, improve ROI, and decrease ads acquisition costs using their genius URL shortener and retargeting pixel.
Curious as to how it works?
Here’s the breakdown:
- You plug a URL into PixelMe to create a shortened URL. (The URL can be linked to an article, a company web page, or your latest blog post on what arguing with your girlfriend taught you about couch pillows.)
- You slide that shortened URL into a social media post.
- People click on that shortened URL and, because of a cookie, they will begin to be tracked. (If you give a link a cookie…)
- After the tracker has been placed, you’ll be able to run retargeting ads across all their social media platforms!
So even if someone viewed your product and never purchased, or visited your event page but never bought a ticket, you’ll still be able to retarget them at a later time.
PixelMe also makes working with social influencers all the more effective.
In the past, your marketing with social influencers was a one-and-done. But by giving them a PixelMe URL, you can now continue to retarget their audience long after the initial promotion ends.
You can now leverage the power of other people’s platforms to build your own custom audience and your empire. Trust the source: PixelMe increased their click-through rate by 600% on Facebook alone!)
And fret not, PixelMe isn’t limiting your retargeting efforts to just Facebook.
You’ll also be able to hit your audience up on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Google!
Now, we know you’re going to love the Sumo-ling price we secured on this retargeting pixel powerhouse.
Ordinarily, PixelMe’s Pro Plan is $69 per month.
Inside of the Pro Plan, you’ll find:
- 5 retargeting pixels. Each pixel is reserved for one platform. So, with 5 pixels, you can use one pixel to retarget people on Facebook, one pixel to retarget people on Twitter, so on and so forth.
- Your own custom domain
- Up to 1,000 shortened URL links per month
- Up to 5 team members
However, for a limited time, Sumo-lings can secure lifetime access for only $39!
Let that sink in.
Sumo-lings are getting lifetime access for half of what the average Joe pays per month! (In your face, average Joe!)