RoboForm is a secure, intuitive, and easy-to-use password automation and centralized management solution for businesses.
Roboform helps you create and store complex passwords, so your business never has to sacrifice security or productivity.
That’s right. You won’t be wasting time guessing or resetting passwords because they’ll all be kept in RoboForm’s secure cloud. And you’ll be able to access logins from anywhere, at any time (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and all major browsers).
With RoboForm, businesses can easily onboard all employees, delegate permissions, deploy security policies, assign credentials, and view reports.
And when doling out those valuable logins to employees, you can give them access without sharing passwords. (You can never be too careful nowadays!)
RoboForm uses end-to-end AES256 bit encryption for secure password creation, storing, and sharing. Even though RoboForm is like Fort Knox, Master passwords are never stored on RoboForm servers, and all data is decrypted locally.
To use it, simply visit a website and enter your current password. Then, have RoboForm save that password.
Once that happens, you’ll be able to generate and save a new unique password that contains letters, numbers, and special symbols. Passwords can be up to 25 characters long. (Good luck cracking that code, hackers!)
Right now, over 6 million people are using RoboForm to protect their passwords.
In today’s deal, we’re bringing you lifetime access to the RoboForm for Business Plan.
The RoboForm for Business Plan comes with:
- Password manager and generator
- Up to 5 users
- Secure folder sharing
- Two-factor authentication
- Dual step authentication
- Sync across all devices
- Centralized employee onboarding (employee accounts can be created one at the time or all at once using CSV file import feature.)
- Centralized policy deployment (set and deploy security policies for entire company or groups of users)
- Role-based access permissions (four permission levels: Company admin, Group manager, Regular users, and Limited user.)
- Advanced reporting (get full access reports for all users listed all points of access, time and date, platform type, IP address, and browser used)
- And much more!
Typically, this deal would cost you $150/yr.
But you, my friend, can get lifetime access to five licenses for just $49! (All licenses must be used in the same company account.)