What is Scrivener?
Michael Marshall Smith calls Scrivener the biggest software advance for writers since the word processor.
Grow your ideas in style
Scrivener is a powerful content-generation tool for writers that allows you to concentrate on composing and structuring long and difficult documents. While it gives you complete control of the formatting, its focus is on helping you get to the end of that awkward first draft.
Key features of Scrivener
- Your complete writing studio
- Write, structure and revise easily
- Create order from chaos
- Your research always within reach
- Easy compiling and export for publishing
- Software used by best-selling authors
- Not just for authors – script writers, journalists, academics, lawyers and translators all use it for its ability to create order to their work.