Vervoe Appsumo Discount
Evaluate, interview, and recruit all with one tool
So you’ve finally reached the point where you’re ready to grow your team and start hiring.
But the traditional hiring process is filled with cookie cutter resumes, awkward interviews and the 3 am cold sweats wondering if you made the right decision.
That all ends today, with Vervoe.
Vervoe streamlines the hiring process by giving you the ability to interview, evaluate, and hire candidates in one place.
Vervoe makes sure you always hire the perfect fit. Which is why everyone that applies to your job posting automatically gets the chance to interview. Everyone.
This means you eliminate the possibility of missing out on hidden gems just because of overlooked resumes.
How does it work, you ask?
- Step #1: Use Vervoe to upload your job posting to any of the 1,000 job boards and social platforms or share the job with your personal network.
- Step #2: Applicants go through the automated interview process you’ve created. Determine questions, on-the-job simulations, and number of rounds. Not sure where to start? Just pick one of Vervoe’s 500+ expert assessment scripts from their library.
- Step# 3: Review responses and select candidates for the final round!
- Step #4: Spend quality time with the final candidates via a video call or take them out for tacos. (Pro tip: candidates love tacos.)
- Step #5: Hire the last one standing to be a part of your team!
Here’s what’s included in the Vervoe Starter Plan (made special for Sumo-lings):
- 3 Active jobs (Typically 1, but this deal unlocks 2 more)
- Unlimited interviews
- Unlimited candidates
- Unlimited team access and collaboration
- Unlimited archived jobs (you can store jobs that have since been filled with stellar employees)
- All future updates & integrations included
Normally, this custom Vervoe Starter Plan would cost you just over a thousand dollars a year.
Considering most executive recruiters cost tens of thousands of dollars, this would be well worth it.
But my boss begged Vervoe to give Sumo-lings a chance to hire the best person for the job and not make the same mistake he did. (Whatever that means.)
So, Sumo-lings, you claim lifetime access for just $69!