SocialBee – Social Automation
Any active person in social media can tell you how much of a challenge it can be to keep your accounts up to date. You may use it to stay in touch with your friends or as a marketing tool for your business and the effects will be similar: you find yourself spending countless hours updating your accounts. It’s not easy coming up with new and engaging content to post every day. In addition, managing your account and deciding who to follow or unfollow can also turn into a full time job.
If this sounds like you there’s some piece of good news; there are social media tools that can make your life easier. SocialBee is one of them. With this service you will not run out of content ever again. It lets you import it, recycle it or mix it up with another relevant content. The best part is that all of this is done automatically; all you need is to follow a few initial steps to customize it according to your needs and it’s ready to go.
It has integrations with major social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and even LinkedIn, for the more professionally inclined. There are different categories for your content and you can even schedule when and where it will be published. You will not have to spend endless hours managing your accounts ever again; SocialBee takes care of almost everything for you.
SocialBee Main features
- By using filters to determine exactly which types of accounts you will like to follow, SocialBee will locate them for you. Also, if they turn out to be bots or people who don’t really add value, you’ll receive a notification so you can unfollow them.
- Growing your following is not just about the numbers, you also have to reach out to them from time to time. Configure an initial message to be sent to your new followers and make them feel welcomed.
- You can schedule your posts by categories instead of by individual posts. You don’t even have to be too specific with the scheduling, if you mark a category as evergreen, SocialBee will recycle its content until you say stop or until it reaches the pre-determined expiration date or number of times you want it to be published.
- Long, hard to understand links are a thing of the past. Shorten your URL with one of SocialBee’s included features or through its integration with Bitly (this requires you to have an active account with them).
- It helps you keep your social networks updated while reducing the number of hours that you have to devote to this activity.
- Your schedule posts are shown as a calendar, so you’ll known when everything is set to be published with just a single look.
- Posts can be used once, set to be published on a specific date or be recycled for as long as you want. It’s all up to you and your marketing needs.
- You can visualize your content before it goes live. You’ll know exactly how everything will look depending on the platform where is going to be published.
- It doesn’t only work with new content; you can import existing content using a CSV file.
- You can set up email notifications to find out how everything is going with your posts and categories so you can take action if needed.
- There are different types of paid subscriptions; the one you choose depends on your needs. You’re not tied to a plan though, if you need to upgrade or downgrade after signing up you can do so easily.
- There’s a team of actual human beings behind their services and they’re there for you if you need them.
- It takes some time to really get to know how the platform works. They do offer demo sessions to get you started, but it takes practice to use it at a pro level.
SocialBee – The Bottom Line
Growing and managing your social media followers the traditional way takes up a lot of time. Endless hours in front of a computer just checking every account, adding new content and viewing followers’ activity is hard work. SocialBee can help you out. It doesn’t only post or recycles content according to a predefined schedule; it can also get you followers that are actually engaged and not just engrossing your site’s numbers.
One of the main differences when compared to similar services is the fact that you have actual human beings helping you out along the way. They can assist you if you need it and provide special services like Twitter Growth. They are specialists that provide verifiable results and take a huge load off your shoulders.
All things considered, this is a service worth checking out. As we said before, it might take a while before you get the hang of it but once you do you’ll be wondering how did you get anything done without it. You can use it with multiple accounts on major social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and more.
You can take advantage of their 14-days trial period or you can schedule a demo session to see live how all the features work and what this service can do for your business. You won’t be disappointed.
As usual we have lined up some better deals for you.
Lifetime Deal [ALERT]
For a limited time you can get lifetime access to SocialBee for just $39. SocialBee Discount Coupon Code Promo